Shift work 4.30am-23.00pm
Pay rates £7.50 per hour
- Work collaboratively with HAL Airport teams, Airline on Duty teams, other Omniserv
- team – PRM (People with Reduced Mobility)*
- Arrive to work in a timely manner ensuring you use the hand clock, sign in and are well presented at all times* *
- To liaise with your fellow colleagues (PRM or others) on a daily basis and ensure that any outstanding issues are followed up and completed* *
- Communicate with your Team Leader or Supervisor regarding any potential problems which may be encountered within the operation* *
- Ensure checks are conducted on your equipment and return all tablets/devices and the end of shift* *
- Record any health or safety incidents and ensure all relevant parties are informed* *
- Be fully aware of all our customer requirements and the various methodologies used* *
- Assist in resolving passenger queries and complaints as required, record positive or negative feedback or comments in writing:- always communicate to Team Leader or Supervisor any feedback which is received either way* *
- Ensure that all necessary updates and other information are passed on to colleagues* *
- Be a role model – you are always on stage, demonstrating the key HAL standards and CARE model (Courtesy, Approachable, Ready to help and Expert)*
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally in the English language.
- Second language desirable but not essential.
- Experience or the ability to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- To be smart and professional in appearance.
- Polite and courteous at all times, including potentially conflict situations.
- Resilient with the ability and able to work under pressure.
- To be approachable, flexible and friendly at all times and ready to help.
- Ability to use tablet technology to note feedback and comments from passengers which could improve operations – particularly when is of a recurring nature.
- Be able to work on own initiative in addition to taking direction from Supervisors, Duty Managers etc.
- Evidence of right to live and work in the UK, must undertake a CRC (Criminal Record Check) and provide 5 years checkable referencing history.
- Due to the hours of working, all applicants must be over 18 years of age.