Passenger Service Agent
We are looking for approachable, empathetic and enthusiastic people to join the Airport operation where you do really make a difference to the passenger journey!
In your role as Passenger Service Agent, you will be expected to provide a welcoming, effective and timely service to all of our customers whilst delivering the highest level of customer service at all times. Due to the nature of the role it is important that successful applicants will be confident in dealing with ever changing demands, be versatile, fully flexible, physically fit and above all enthusiastic!
In return the successful Passenger Service Agent will receive
- World duty free discounts
- Full training provided
- Career progression
An ideal Permanent Passenger Service Agent will have the following attributes
- Right to work and live in the UK.
- 5 year checkable employment/education history
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with eye for detail.
- Positive “Can do” attitude and ability to multi-task · Excellent grooming standards
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Provide legendary service to all passengers.
- Collect passengers and take them through security and passport control down to the boarding gate or airside Host point.
- Ensure the collection of wheelchairs from relevant points in the airport terminal and place in required storage areas.
- Collect arriving passengers from the aircraft, take them through immigration/passport control and to the baggage hall to identify their baggage.
- Through HM customs to the arrivals hall.
- Greet passengers as trained, always ask what assistance is required, explain the process to the passenger and prepare them for security. Follow protocol for Staxi chairs.
- Complete all jobs correctly on the Airclic handheld devices. Call Allocators to inform them of all extra passengers.
- During delays or disruption liaise with the Allocator and handling agent to ensure that PRM passengers are kept up to date.
- Provide manual lifting assistance as required using the aisle chairs.
- Ensure Airclic is constantly updated with your progress with the passenger. Be responsible for all Company equipment issued to you on a daily basis.
- Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or customers).Wear uniform correctly.
- Comply with all relevant safety procedures.
- Follow correct sign in/out process.
- Carry out any reasonable task requested.Please note that this role will be shift working with potential early and late shifts, any of the 7 days per week, any day during the year (including bank holidays).
The operational works covers 24 hrs per day, 365 days a year and shift schedules will be issued in advance monthly