Salary 18,000 to 22,000 per annum
Full Time – 40 hours per week
The purpose of the Cabin Appearance Manager is to be the second in command to the Duty Manager, monitoring and auditing aircrafts, ensuring compliance with relevant processes. The ideal candidate will have experience of aircraft cleaning and supervisory experience.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure delivery of cleaning standards in line with service level agreements set out in the commercial agreement
- Conduct final sweep of aircrafts on all aircrafts, establishing and rectifying any shortfall
- Coach cleaners to enable them to meet and exceed standards
- Assist aircrafts that have not met SLAs to enhance standards avoiding any failures that may be captured on external audits
- Ensure that assets are safe guarded
- Identify, if and where processes are not meeting requirements and propose solutions working with the senior management team
- Ensuring procedures, policies and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Effectively work with the SDAs in monitoring and maintaining quality audits inspections
- Effectively comply with and manage H&S audits around aircrafts under HSE guidelines and HAL requirements e.g. Risk Assessments
- Timely submission of daily inspection reports
- At all times comply with HSE, DFT and HAL protocol along with Airport operating procedures
- Establish and maintain good relationships and lines of communication with client airlines, other airlines, HAL etc.
- Promote a culture of service excellence and maintain a professional image, both personally and corporately – champion legendary service
- Effectively manage, coach and mentor team leaders to meet service level agreements
- Responsible for ensuring absence management processes are effectively managed for cabin cleaners and team leaders
- Escalating any absence to HR support and/or contract administrator should triggers be met
- Ensure employees, under your control sign on and off, appropriately and correctly in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that the employees perform their jobs effectively. Follow good management practices including effective appraisals and assessment are applied in order to achieve optimum staff performance, timekeeping, development and retention.
- Maintain staff discipline and conformance with Company and regulatory requirements, utilizing the Company disciplinary process where necessary
- Ensure all paperwork is managed and processed in line with GDPR (general data protection regulation)
Key Skills Required:
- Previous supervisory / management experience
- UK Driving License
- Background / understand of aviation
- Previous experience in industrial cleaning
- Strong communication skills
- A general understanding of H&S legislation
- Computer literate