Bartender- Part- Time
Earliest shift 04:30
Latest Finish 23:00
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience in one of the prestige lounges at Heathrow Airport. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Ensure all beverage are made to Lounge standards and training standards provided by relevant Beverage supplier
- Perform the tasks of order taking and maximize opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling. Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests
- Assist with the cleaning, polishing and storage or cutlery and crockery as required.
- Ensure all equipment associated with the Coffee Machine is kept, neat tidy and orderly.
- Deliver orders promptly to and from the kitchen production area for replenishment and delivery of food items.
- Demonstrate versatility in responding to guest requests and situations.
- Assist FOH teams to ensure no guest is kept waiting.
- Keep tables, chairs, and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
- Any other task assigned by your manager.