Aircraft Operative –Driver
£8.21 per hour
The main purposes of the Aircraft Cleaning Operative-Driver role is driving a cleaning crew to the aircrafts and participating in the cleaning of the aircraft cabin as part of the cleaning team.
You will work efficiently, as directed by relevant supervisors, as part of a team in order to: clean and restock the aircraft to the high standards required by our customers, and at all times display the core values of our client.
Please note that this role will be shift working with potential early and late shifts, any of the 7 days per week, any day during the year (including bank holidays).
- Clear rubbish from aircraft seating areas, galleys and toilets.
- Tidy and replenish seat pocket material where necessary.
- Wipe clean all meal trays, overhead bins and windows.
- Lap Tray Cleaning
- Emptying seat pockets
- Replacing Safety Cards to the front of the seat pockets
- Arranging Seatbelts
- Cleaning toilets and kitchen areas
- Emptying bins
- Wipe clean the emergency strip lighting along the aisle floor.
- Wipe clean toilet and galley areas, including mirrors, floors and steel surfaces.
- Replace linen where necessary including pillows and blankets.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: between £8.21 – £8.35 /hour