We are looking for an Aircraft Cleaning Operative based at Heathrow Airport
The main purposes of the Aircraft Cleaning Operative role is to work efficiently, as directed by relevant supervisors, as part of a team in order to: clean and restock the aircraft to the high standards required by our customers, and at all times display the core values of our client.
- Clear rubbish from aircraft seating areas, galleys and toilets.
- Tidy and replenish seat pocket material where necessary.
- Wipe clean all meal trays, overhead bins and windows.
- Lap Tray Cleaning
- Emptying seat pockets
- Replacing Safety Cards to the front of the seat pockets
- Arranging Seatbelts
- Cleaning toilets and kitchen areas
- Emptying bins
- Wipe clean the emergency strip lighting along the aisle floor.
- Wipe clean toilet and galley areas, including mirrors, floors and steel surfaces.
- Replace linen where necessary including pillows and blankets.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor.
- security duties involve, security level 1 training will be provided
Normal Working Hours:
- Hours will vary based on operational needs. Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays. Full time position Available
- shift work 5am-13.30pm, 13.30pm-22.30pm